Acceptable Usage Policy2018-05-01|Views:7494
All services provided by UltraHostGhana.com may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Ghanaian or Internationally accepted standard law is prohibited.
This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless UltraHostGhana.com and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are suspended from our network, usually as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken. If you think your site may violate our Terms Of Service, please ask us before signing up for an account so that we may determine if we can host your site. UltraHostGhana.com reserves the right to determine what is and what isn't acceptable for our servers
Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company.
Subscriber further acknowledges that the company's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
Illegality in any form, including but not limited to the unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material.
Shared and Reseller Web Hosting Use may not include:
- Adult or pornographic content of any form.
- Use of shared servers for upload, storage and sharing of movies, audio files, or images for download. You will need to purchase a VPS or Dedicated Server plan.
- Streaming content (other than that which is incidental to your website’s operation)
- Management of very large photo galleries
- Storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images
- Online file (FTP) serving
- Distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3, MP4 or AVI files
- Online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop computer, files, or anything not directly related to the website)
You agree that we may remove impermissible materials from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We may also delete the following types of files if we find them to be using excessive amounts of disk space, especially if affecting other customers:
- CPanel or other backups stored locally
- Softaculous backups stored locally
- Softaculous backup temp files
- Common CMS backups stored locally
- Common CMS backup temp files
- Common CMS backup logs
- Excessively sized error logs
- Any other large files deemed unnecessary for core website functionality or not containing any valuable data.
Phishing, Scamming, Social Engineering
Our services may not be used for any phishing, scam, social engineering or any such activities that are intended to deceive users.
These include but not limited to:
- Shipping and Logistics
- Banks or Financial Institutions
- Law firms
We can detect when a website or domain is setup for malicious intents. If we find any website in this category, we will terminate the account without giving any refunds