How to upload your files2020-09-08|Views:2529
With File Manager
- Compress your website files into an archive with any archive utility (eg: 7-Zip)
- Login to your cPanel and navigate to File Manager.
3. Once you’re in the public_html directory, select the Upload Files icon from the upper-right menu.
4. Select the website archive file on your computer and Upload it to our server. When the upload is complete, click on the link where the arrow is pointing to go back to the public_html directory
5. Right-click on the uploaded file and Extract the archived files to the public_html directory.
6. In a case where the extraction goes into another directory as shown below, you need to move the files around to reflect your desired results.
Select All files, Click Move and confirm the destination directory
You may want to remove the archive file and the redundant directory that was created during the extraction process. (ie. website files.zip and website files in our case)
Get WinSCP Here
1. Connect your account to WinSCP.
Navigate to the preferred destination on the Remote Site panel (eg: public_html)
Navigate to the your website directory on the Local Site panel.
Select the files, and right-click to Upload them to the Remote directory
Your files would be uploaded as shown below: