How do you handle delayed payments2020-12-12|Views:1394
Paying invoices on time is our customers’ responsibility. Below are the steps taken after late payment for VPS:
- Our automated system sends invoices 7 days before the due date;
- Clients are able to pay outstanding invoices via Mobile money or Bank deposit.
If invoices are not paid until:
- 1 day after due date – services are suspended;
- 3 days after due date – services are terminated;
- 7 days after due date – services are deleted beyond recovering.
Note #1: If invoice paid during VPS service suspension time our system will automatically re-enable it after successful payment.
Note #2: All terminated VPS servers are deleted from our system without possibility of recovering them.