Adding an Addon Domain2020-09-11|Views:1087
- Log into your cPanel Account and navigate to the Domains Section
- Click on the CREATE A NEW DOMAIN button
- Domain Configuration
- Enter the domain you want to add (eg: example.com).
- Uncheck Share document root and specify where you want the files on the new domain to be placed. cPanel will provide a default one which is the same as your domain name
- Enter the subdomain you want to associate with the primary domain of your hosting account
- Click on Submit or Submit and Create Another if you want to add another domain